skip to main content


Do you have a problem tenant who damages your property, is persistently late in paying rent, or commits illegal acts?  While most landlords would like to evict such tenants, it’s easier said than done.  Often, you will first need to seek other orders against the tenants, and when they fail to comply, eviction may be performed as a last step.

In most cases, the Landlord and Tenant Board will be the proper place to argue your case, but in some cases, the Small Claims Court will have jurisdiction, and in other cases, you may need to go to the Superior Court of Justice, for which you will need the services of a lawyer.  Gobin & Leyenson LLP helps landlords determine where they should bring a proceeding against their problem tenants so they don’t waste time and money.

For disputes with your residential tenants, contact us today for a consultation.

Get in touch

Contact us today to book a free consultation or request a callback at a time that suits you.

Book a Consultation
Ask Us About

Our services

  • Small Claims Court
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents & Personal Injury
  • Provincial Offenses
view our services
There are currently no posts available. Please check back.
There are currently no posts available. Please check back.