By operation of subsection 1(1) of Ontario Regulation 386/12, made pursuant to section 13 of the Commissioners for taking Affidavits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.17, licensed paralegals are commissioners for taking affidavits in Ontario.
Our firm’s licensed paralegals are available to administer oaths and declarations in relation to documents which require it. If the document relates to certain legal proceedings, we may also be able to draft it for a fee if you so require
Some examples of documents that we can commission include:
- Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor (PPTC 132) for Canadian Passport Application
- Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor for Registration and Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Vehicle in the Province of Ontario
- Statement of Conscience or Religious Belief under the Immunization of School Pupils Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. I.1
- Affidavit, regarding the Exemption for the Conveyance or Disposition of Farmed Land
- Non-Resident Moose Hunter Affidavit
- Affidavits of service in relation to court proceedings
If you need an oath administered in relation to an affidavit or statutory declaration, or would like to know whether we can draft such a document for you, contact us.
Ask Us About
- Small Claims Court
- Motor Vehicle Accidents & Personal Injury
- Provincial Offenses